ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Something just a little different ;)

No more clio's for me!
After seeing Middo's handy work on Makavelli's Racing blue...i tought i'll have some of that on my pearl black mk2 for a bit of change and to brighten it up! :)

Marks done a really great job with the spraying etc very please with them!

IMG_2821.jpg

IMG_2822.jpg

IMG_2826.jpg

IMG_2823.jpg

IMG_2824.jpg

IMG_2825.jpg

IMG_2827.jpg

IMG_2828.jpg

IMG_2830.jpg

I know not to everyones taste...but hey....i love 'em! :rasp:

Car just needs a clean now...and i needs better camera skills me thinks! :eek:

mark did mine 2 weeks ago as well - really pleased with them - he does a great job. after seeing yours though I wish I had asked for the numbers on the badges to be silver like yours

got mine in a colour called Andomeda - has a mad rainbow effect when the sun hits it but looks like anthracite when no sun about

No more clio's for me!
timsclio172 said:
got mine in a colour called Andomeda - has a mad rainbow effect when the sun hits it but looks like anthracite when no sun about

Yeah checked yours out at FCS as you were parked somewhere near me, they do look sweet in the sun! :cool:

Yeah was waiting to see this after you told me what you was going to do.

Looks ace! Racing blue, best colour aswell (opens a can of worms)

Jay said:

me thinkin it would look cool on urs m8 :cool:

No more clio's for me!
Jay said:

lol...slowly changing mine from black to racing blue! ;)

kullycliosport said:
me thinkin it would look cool on urs m8 :cool:

Think it'll probably look a bit to much on mine.

I think orange would look good on mine like the old Gulf GT40 stylee. Photoshop anyone ;)

pcd-182005.gif

silvervisions001.gif

No more clio's for me!
Jay said:
Think it'll probably look a bit to much on mine.

I think orange would look good on mine like the old Gulf GT40 stylee. Photoshop anyone ;)

pcd-182005.gif

silvervisions001.gif

Here ya go Jay...very crap photochop...do it! ;)

pcd-1820051.jpg

silvervisions0011.jpg

lol :rasp:

Chocolate Bar™
timsclio172 said:
mark did mine 2 weeks ago as well - really pleased with them - he does a great job. after seeing yours though I wish I had asked for the numbers on the badges to be silver like yours

send em back to me matey if you want i can sort it for you for cost of postage. To be honest though i dont think it'll look much better, it only really looks good on the brighter colours! Let me know if you want me to sort em for you anyway :)

looks good btw! tried em against my car (obviously i dont have any badges though lol) so couldnt fit them, and looked sweet against the black, even better than in the photos!

No more clio's for me!
Middo said:
looks good btw! tried em against my car (obviously i dont have any badges though lol) so couldnt fit them, and looked sweet against the black, even better than in the photos!

yeah, they look alot brighter in person and great from distance!

Thanks again!

:)

Chocolate Bar™
no problems matey, it was nice experimenting with a diff colour for a change :)

I'd love to try white on a racing blue, think that would look really good!

send em back to me matey if you want i can sort it for you for cost of postage. To be honest though i dont think it'll look much better, it only really looks good on the brighter colours! Let me know if you want me to sort em for you anyway
dont worry Mark - Ive been having another look and love them as they are - been sunny today and they look wicked - subtle but effective if you notice it

Chocolate Bar™
yeah i thought that, when i resanded them down when the paint reacted i sanded off the numbers first to silver and left the rest in andromeda and it didnt pick up the sun as nicley