ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somethings not right

clio sport 197
Hey all having some problems when i start my car clio 197 56 plate 46000 miles it sometimes takes its time to start if a have the lights on they go out and then when it starts i havd asr/esp deactivated message with the warning light and then the windows will only go down in stages instead of one touch its been going in for around a week but thought ide ask you guys and girls before i take my baby to doctors also the esp light goes off once ive drove a few feet ot turned the wheel its like what happens when you take the battery out HEEEEEEEEEEEELP

PH2 172
Hey all having some problems when i start my car clio 197 56 plate 46000 miles it sometimes takes its time to start if a have the lights on they go out and then when it starts i havd asr/esp deactivated message with the warning light and then the windows will only go down in stages instead of one touch its been going in for around a week but thought ide ask you guys and girls before i take my baby to doctors also the esp light goes off once ive drove a few feet ot turned the wheel its like what happens when you take the battery out HEEEEEEEEEEEELP
Check battery terminals are not corroded and are done up tight.Could just be the battery needs replacing,as they dont last for ever,though check the charge rate first.

clio sport 197
Check battery terminals are not corroded and are done up tight.Could just be the battery needs replacing,as they dont last for ever,though check the charge rate first.
Cheers man will do thanks for the quick reply ill let you know the results

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Battery I would say also . When you first fit a new battery you will also get the same symptoms as you describe on the first start up only.

clio sport 197
Hey guys just to let you know one of the conectors was loose so tightened it up and my babys runnibg like a dream thanks guys really appreciate all your help and so fast too

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
Stop calling it your baby aswell.
Unless you've got a robot c**k that churns out metal, you have no familiarities at all.

Glad you fixed it.