ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sometimes my job can be great fun.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Yesterday was a training day at work and i got my hands on these items of Automotive p**n :D

This is a stunning little car, really like it

DSCN0067.jpg

DSCN0079.jpg

DSCN0087.jpg

DSCN0073.jpg

And this beast -

DSCN0068.jpg

DSCN0091.jpg

DSCN0081.jpg

Stunning and like no other car I have been out in, The diff and rear axle set up make some interesting Race Car Esq bangs and clonks and when you put your foot down it just takes off!

Loving the GTR, but the 370? looks proper weird. I've only seen 'mock up' pics of one, never seen a real pic, maybe it'll be a grower.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
GTR - Win

Z - Fail

Why anyone likes Z's is past me. Slow well not slow but certainly not quick..heavy. Just wrong. They do handle though which imo is their only benefit!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
The 370 Looks Great in the metal, Not in Silver IMO, White or Blue would be the colour for me. Has a Great engine, nice sound and with a 0-60 under 5 seconds I wouldnt say they were that slow IMO.

Pre Orders are open for them now and the 1st ones (UK Cars) should start to come through in June / July time.

Trophy #490
Think I prefer the old 350Z looks wise, but how can anyone call them slow!?!? Isn't the manufacturers claim something like 4.5 seconds to 60!?!? Hardly slow! IIRC evo magazine claimed 4.1 seconds to 60, bit optimistic IMO but christ that is rapid!

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
370z just looks wrong! The wheels look teeny...

Want that GTR though please!

Those are the Stock 18" wheels they come with standard (This 370 was just a Mule vehicle and will be crushed eventually) There are optional 19" alloys that look really nice.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Think I prefer the old 350Z looks wise, but how can anyone call them slow!?!? Isn't the manufacturers claim something like 4.5 seconds to 60!?!? Hardly slow! IIRC evo magazine claimed 4.1 seconds to 60, bit optimistic IMO but christ that is rapid!

4.3 for the 370 to 62mph

Golf
Agreed they look alot better in the Flesh but i hate the tan interior. Im back to work at Nissan for the first time since December shifting stock about. Keen to see what's lying around now. No doubt they will already have 370's starting to come into the compound's

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Whoops Sorry you are indeed correct, im reading the spec sheet for another vehicle :eek:

its 5.3 0-62 so still not Shy

Power - 331PS @7k RPM
Torque - 366NM @ 5200RPM
Curb Weight - 1496kg

Still i dont spect they make that in the real world unless screwed the hell out of. But 30-100 i still dont find them very quick. maybe its just the way they pull..

the 350s are even more shocking again..

Tangoed Works
i think the 370 looks a lot better than the old 350. the old one just looked to lardy. rims look teeeny on the 370, cannot believe they are 18's.

GTR is just legendary!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
only thing that lets the 370 down is the headlights they just dont do anything for me at all rest of its nice tho

320d
I like both of them.

I'd love to drive the 370Z with the Syncro control thing that blips the throttle for you so you don't have to heal toe etc.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Didnt look at the miles TBH... Its the same car The Stig put round the TG track so well run in ;)

The GTR is Surprisingly MASSIVE, i was shocked when I saw it and just how big it is... and you cant see the end of the bonnet either from behind the wheel.

yep monster of a car the GTR, not keen on it in the flesh, rear three quarters is best angle

370 i love, i applaud the fact that its lighter than the 350 but 1500kg is still alot for a car of that size