ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Somewhere to get my exhaust fitted in scotland?

Looking for somewhere that could fit my ultra performance exhaust on the weekend in scotland, bathgate, edinburgh or glasgow? The one i was gonna isnt available n my old one is fallen apart!

cheers

RB 182 FF :)
Maybe try c&c custom exhausts in at hillington mate, pm if you want the number. Mines is going in there tomorrow

Will you let me know how you get on? Wouldnt mind the number if you get the chance!

Already got the exhaust just need it fitted( might have been confusing in the first post);)

RB 182 FF :)
Naw naw no confusing atol lol, Emm aye a will let you know how a got on. Couple of ma mates cars have been in there and theres never been a bad word said about them, the best a know of bud definetely worth a shot of trying them best phoning them as soon as coz a know there booked up usually. Number is 01418828811.