ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Songs for the subs?

MC Vapour, move your body. If that doesn't make your windows fall out, nothing will. It's years old now (and chavvy) but it has a LOT of bass.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
This will blow your eyes clean out the sockets if the systems setup properly.

My old Laguna (loaded with Audio) used to wind the rear windows down on their own with this song. Awesome.

[YOUTUBE]ISbnf9qCmhI[/YOUTUBE]

Cat thts an old skool tune. was a fave back in the garage days.
Yep for sure, I used to love his chats.
He's local to me, we used to see him MC'ing in the local club (Hollywoods, oh the shame !) years ago, one of my mates knew him.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
FLOL@that entire mental image!

I cringe thinking back. Used to drive round with my top off and EVERYONE used to stare. It was the loudest f**king thing i've ever heard.

Panasonic H/U, Two Alpine Amps, Two massive MTX Amps, Components up front, 8" subs on shelf, 6x9's on shelf and 4 12wo JL Audio Subs.

Was stupid. I sold it all to a guy with a nova. f**k knows if he fitted it all in! lol.

^pmsl.

One of my mates used to roll with a boot full of subs in his standard mk3 fiesta, the thing used to shake to sh*t. We thought we were cool though (we were about 18 at the time)
One of my other mates rolled with a lot of Rockford stuff, his got nicked though:( bad times.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I think I was about 19 at the time.

Laguna was f**king wicked though. 18's, Airflow spoiler, Foglights blazing.... Epic.

PH1 iceburg
This is embarrassing, in my first car a nova sr. A mate and me built a sub box with 2 15 inch maplin subs. These were wired to the mother of all phoenix gold competition amps (cant remember the model but cost him a bomb). The box was to big for the boot of the nova and only just fitted in with the rear seats down.

Anyway went to weymouth, cruising along the seafront mid afternoon and hes like im turning it up. I already couldnt see out of the windscreen because it was vibrating. All of a sudden bang the windscreen cracks all the way down the centre. It wasny fun explaining that to my folks.

^ one of my mates bro's did that on his 5 GTT, turned it up & shattered the back window.
I think I was about 19 at the time.

Laguna was f**king wicked though. 18's, Airflow spoiler, Foglights blazing.... Epic.
Pmsl, any pics of the beast mate ?

I cringe thinking back. Used to drive round with my top off and EVERYONE used to stare.
You didn't need the soundsystem darling. xx

The one from my Clio got nicked, I was feckin' gutted. Speaking of Lagunas with fogs blazing, I remember I always used to turn them on in my dad's RXE thinking it looked mint. I was around 12 at the time.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Nah. This was 10 years ago son! I never owned a camera then!

It was bloody lovely. I've always said If I can get hold of another Lazuli Blue RT sport I will build one identical. It looked so so so nice.

I'll keep my top on this time though. ;)

03 RS clio 172 flameR
la roux is mental with sub, also i enjoy a bit of their law - prodigy or diesel power - prodigy. both epic with sub. but their law ftw

1.2 Clio
Aint fussed what any of you say, in a low tuned box, 30ish hz. 'Love for money' by 'willie da kid'.
That really did do damage to my clio!

Mickb

ClioSport Club Member
  van low and 1.6 16v
[youtube]Mq5GdutCRo8[/youtube]

/endthread.

make my comps go 'pop' really should turn the gain down.

rock it + time warp, subfocus
lolli pop and milli, lil wayne
robot, krs-one
psyhco b**ch, tech N9ne
move shake drop remix, dj laz
warface, jakes

some of mine. usually drum and bass are good to get them going

lift number 1 @ btm
[youtube]E1i-MFhHB6k[/youtube]

[youtube]QX8JG3Pe2dE[/youtube]

they should do:approve:

but i couldn't imagine rollin' with the andy c tune :clown:

Meg R26, Nissan 200sx S13
Dead Prez - Hip Hop (awesome)
Jay Z - On to the Next One (new album, great track)

This will blow your eyes clean out the sockets if the systems setup properly.

My old Laguna (loaded with Audio) used to wind the rear windows down on their own with this song. Awesome.

[youtube]ISbnf9qCmhI[/youtube]
You sir just achieved legendary status. That song is immense.

'93 Clio Williams
Dead Prez - Hip Hop (awesome)
Jay Z - On to the Next One (new album, great track)

That Dead Prez tune has the most mental bass line.... Much love for that.

Yeah Prodigy are always excellent for a bit of Bass, but these days a good bit of dub step is generally what I'll listen to for my bass fix... [YOUTUBE]xKDnWd6p9OU[/YOUTUBE]

Clio 1.2 16v
Dustin Zahn - Stranger To Stability (Len Faki Podium Mix)

[youtube]8DY75Ylyu9U[/youtube]

/end life

Go on youtube and type in MTeden he has some pretty good s**t for subs

agreed but i cant find his stuff anywhere else

the chemical brothers - under the influence is rediculous when the bass drops, not a great song but i thought my car was gonna fall apart.

and any dubstep for stupid bass really! tc - wheres my money remix os similar lol