ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sonic 4: Episode 1 announced

DLC on Wii, 360 and PS3 this summer, 2D, set straight after Sonic and Knuckles, and Sonic is the only playable character. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!

Sonic 4: Episode 1 Teaser (old, but genuine...)

[youtube]AFfNNjiu7LE[/youtube]

Please be good.

Mini Cooper
Looks good, but will never beat the megadrive versions.
Will be worth getting for the nostalgia alone

Bumder With A Buffer
I still play all my megadrive games and N64 games..some of the newer games get a bit "boring" with all the fancy graphics and numerous buttons to press :eek:

I love the old SEGA thing on load up :)

PS anyone remember the SEGA rap or was that just me???!!! :eek:

Focus ST170
Yep if it plays at the speed the old megadrive versions did it'll be awsome, i'll be buying it!!!:cool:

Mk2 Golf GTI
Plenty of room for 2D in the market, not to mention there is a 100% chance that it's 100% better than any of the 3D Sonic efforts.

You couldn't have played Sonic Adventure on Dreamcast if you think that.

And if you did.. well then you're just flat out wrong ;)

I downloaded sonic & knuckles on 360. still a classic!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Was expecting more tbh, just the same as 1994 but with better graphics? Potential epic fail... we will see.

Was expecting more tbh, just the same as 1994 but with better graphics? Potential epic fail... we will see.

The epic fails are from when Sega tried to do more - Sonic Unleashed anyone? More of the brilliant level design with gorgeous HD graphics and online leaderboards for around £9.99? Yes please.

the gameplay isn't enough for me, you have 3 options, go right, up or down.

!? Fair enough if it's not your thing, but that's the reason?!

172 cup TT
looks good.. who cares if its 2d... its the gameplay which is the winning formula.. plenty of "kids" now that werent even alive 1st time around so it will capture an entire new market...

Nissan 350z
Before you slate this about being 2D please realise this game is being developed purely as a downloadable title for the likes of Xbox Live Marketplace etc. Its going to be available on the Wii, PS3 and Xbox360.

Id say its more of a side project using Sonic than a mainstream title as such, the same way Capcom have done recently with Megaman as well.