ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sonos playbar

none :(
I've been looking into getting some surround sound for gaming and movies, and I'm taken by the sonos playbar.

Just after a bit of advice, might be a stupid question but I'm not too clued up on stuff like this. I watch my Blu rays through the Xboxone, so would the playbar be connected to my tv or would I need to connect this to the Xbox one.
Also I notice that sonos sell some kind of bridger, would I need to buy this in order to connect the amp wirelessly.

Any advice would be great, or any other set up options recommended. Thanks in advance.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Connects via Optical out on TV. If you are just getting the playbar then you don't need the bridge.

I had a listen to one in John Lewis the other day, was very impressed.

none :(
Do you get the optical connection included.

I would get the sub at a later date so I'm guessing I need the bridge. I had a play with one the other day, and as you say the sound was something different to what I've heard on other sound bars

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I'm unsure if the optical cable is included to be honest, I'd guess probably not.