ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony Ericsson k810i Vs Samsung U600

I'm going in for a free upgrade tommorrow, what one would you choose. Missus keeps telling me to get the Samsung U600, but i like the look of the Sony Ericsson. Confoosed

Sony Ericsson k810i

b145710.jpg

samsung u600
samsung-u600.jpg

Lou

There both horrible! My mate bought a new phone yest and got to try these two out!
Get the N95 its way better!

172beast

N95 is big, slow and will crash every 5 minutes. I sold my N80 for a K800i which is the same as a K810i bar looks, SE runs a lot lot faster, doesn't crash (with generic firmware anyway) and takes brilliant quality photos.

Samsung is tosh, mate at works got it, crashes on him all the time.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
K810i will destroy itself within 6 months if it is anything like the k800i. Worst phone i've ever had.

Mondeo ST220
N95 is big, slow and will crash every 5 minutes. I sold my N80 for a K800i which is the same as a K810i bar looks, SE runs a lot lot faster, doesn't crash (with generic firmware anyway) and takes brilliant quality photos.

Samsung is tosh, mate at works got it, crashes on him all the time.

i have an N95 and i dont find it to be slow or crash at all. best phone i've ever had, i did have an N80 and that was truly awful, that was slow and crashed all the time. do like the SE's though

M2 Competition
K810i will destroy itself within 6 months if it is anything like the k800i. Worst phone i've ever had.

The k750 broke down lots, but the k800 is fine.

Go for the k810, my mates just got one, lovely phone.

The samsungs are very basic, rubbish.

6/468 17poo
between sony and samsung id go the sony all the way samsungs for me are shite, well in my experience, or get an n95, mines never crashed or not slow, top phone and does everything except wipes ya arse ;)

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car

The k750 broke down lots, but the k800 is fine.

Go for the k810, my mates just got one, lovely phone.

The samsungs are very basic, rubbish.
Every K800i I know of has an issue of some sort. The most common problem is the 'operation failed' message which prevents launching any application. Others also turn themselves off at will, lock up for 5-10 mins then perform every button pressn in a random flurry of action then lock up again, won't allow a USB connection.

I know of at least 8 people with this phone and they all report at least one of the above problems. They really are crap.

A silver one
never had any issues with my k800i which is probably why i will go for the k810i when i can upgrade. i've never even heard of the 'operation failed' problem??? i'm just gutted that there isn't any real advancement from the k800i.

a female friend of mine has had 3 n95's now. alll of them have locked on her. the 1st 1 she had locked up 9 times in 1 hour when i was with her. if you can live with that then go for the n95.

i almost forgot, DVD quality video...... in your dreams!!! :D

Revels Mum & Sister
Another one to avoid IMO is the W880i

Went back for repair, now it has to be go BACK AGAIN!

Soon as it comes back I am flogging it. Probs going for the Nokia 6300