ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony NC 9950 headunit

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
Just bought this headunit :) any one had any experience with them?? I know they are buggers because the face cant be removed but i like think it looks cool!! also they offered me some Sony brookland 6x9's for £40 so i sed yes in a moment of weakness :S also thinkin about some tweeters, what size tweeters do i need to fit into my dash on my 03 clio??

heres the link : http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product.asp?product=20812

cheers

Last edited:
  A Euro'd one...
My brothers got the 9900 in his Mk3 Golf and tbh its a good unit. Now i normally cuss any car audio made by Sony but that head unit is brilliant, very good for SQ. Its also got a screen so can be hooked up to a PS2, DVD player etc. Good choice. How much did you pick it up for?

As for the tweeters im not sure about the size but ive got the originals and added two more to bring the vocals up.

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
Erm i got the one in the link, so it cost me £300 :) not bad me thinks, didnt want to buy from ebay, dont like ebay for items of considerable value!!