ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sony psp , best place to buy

6/468 17poo
When you get one mate, buy grand theft auto you will not be dissapointeed this and when gt4 comes out is what the psp is made for!!
im sure there will be alot round soon as sony wanted loads in the shops so when the 360 sells out these little babies will be on the shelves.

i actually found a brand new one in a box the other day, sat down in debenhams found an argos bag and fort hmmm whats in that, had a peak was a brand new psp in box & 2 games didnt no what to do waited then went to get up and go and this girls says to me (very distressed) sorry i left my bag behind and the smile she got when we gave it to her 'priceless'!!

6/468 17poo
yup easily on par with the playstation version, sometimes can be a bit slow but other than that its the doggs!!!
ive got need for speed thats ok, and ssx havent really played that but brilliant graphics but gta is streets ahead.
was in tesco the other day a bloke was sayin toys r us have a delivery this week maybe worth a phone call!
dont but a 1gb memory if all ur gonna use it for is games as its probly a waste of £££ but good if ya want music and pics on!!

It quality u wont be dissapointed!!Ryan

182 Trophy
GTA is exactly the same as the Ps2 version and so is ssx, bit of a a rip-off really.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i walked into GAME the other weekend and got one no problem, I have bought GTA, SSX and Burnout legends, but can't play any of them until the 25th :( got a 2GB high-speed Sony card for it too.

i have two brand new and box and completely sealed, both me and my mate were trying to get some for his kids and we got too many! doh!

Standard package, Offers??....?? pm me if u interested