ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony v Samsung

BMW 320d M-Sport
Right, I want a new TV for my room - I've been rolling with a 14" portable for about 8 years and now it's time to go for a 32" to eventually hook a PS3 up to and all that jazz.

My options are either;

Sony Bravia V Series 32" 32V4200 HD Ready Freeview Widescreen LCD TV
9151708m.jpg

or a
Samsung Series 4 32" LE32A436 HD Ready Freeview Widescreen LCD TV
5320508m.jpg

with the Samsung coming in either Black or white.

They both have 5* review's on play.com

So thought I'd ask for some advice and see what people's opinions are? I hear good things about the Bravia's but then a white Samsung would like quite sweet I think.

BMW 320d M-Sport
I did see those, bit out of the price range tho. Was thinking of only going up to £400 max you see

dk

911 GTS Cab
can't go wrong with either samsung or sony really, both use the same panel, its just their processors that are different.

Go for the one you like the look of most out of those two.

I buy most things sony but i have a samsung LCD, can't fault it.

SLK 350
Don't buy from Hyperfi, Cowboys isn't the word.

Have a look on Teleland, they do some decent prices.

Sound quality of the Sonys are normally quite a bit better than the Samsung. Samsung decide to hide the speakers behind the casing of the TV so by the time the sound reaches you it has already travelled through the tv casing and bounced off a wall.