ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sony W750i/W800i or Samsung D600 ?

Titanium 182
Need help!

Not sure which one to go for as for the last 2 years I've had a scary Samsung A800 (not even colour!) and like the features of both these phones.

Anyone with good/bad opinions on each?

I've also heard the W900 is out in about 6 weeks and dont know whether to wait for it. Is it just a phone full of gimicks?

Phones4u and CarPhoneWarehouse have them all but are lousy on offers for the Virgin network (need to stay there to save family increased bill costs if I move network). Anyone know of any good places doing Virgin offers also?

Cheers
Neil

I say D600.

I have a D500 and there isn't one phone at the moment I would swap it for.
It's just the right size, with enough features to be a "phone". D600 would be similar.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine
Daz said:
I say D600.

I have a D500 and there isn't one phone at the moment I would swap it for.
It's just the right size, with enough features to be a "phone". D600 would be similar.

D600 is said to be similar however it has an improved screen and also comes with a memory card (some sort of half size SD card apparently).

I like the W800 but they're difficult to get at the moment, also the replacement is already on its way (the W900). If you're after one I'd be inclined to wait for that to see what improvements have been made on the newer phone.

Personally I'll be getting a D600 I think when my renewal is due in a few months time. It just does everything I want from a phone.

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
my mum wants the d600, im still on my p900 ive had it for nearly 2 years !!! waiting for p990i as thats the only phone i have seen that im happy to change too... i would of got the motorolla mpx if they had ever brought it out... but they havent :(

I have ordered the w800. you can keep waiting and waiting for the next model to come out, its the same with all technology - as soon as you order something and its delivered, something better comes out.

my w800 has been dispatched and should be here in the morning! :p @cat!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
the d600 is totally awesome, pics are incredible....awesome screen and mp3 player...looks a lot niceer than the sony phones too..