ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Soo Annoying, Clio Not Working For 5 Months

Clio Cup Racer
Please help im going out of my f***ing mind here! :mad::mad:

My clio wont start, its a Clio Cup Race car.

It did have all the Magneti Marelli gear and wouldnt start, I changed coil pack and crank sensor. Still wouldnt start.

Now I have changed to Omex, I wanted to anyway and thought it might cure my problems. Still wont start! :mad:

Changed battery for known good one.

Omex shows engine speed + changed crank sensor so its ok.

Changed Coil pack.

Loom known to work on another car.

Getting 12v at Coil Pack, Injectors etc...

Standard Omex Calibration Loaded on ECU.

Please note this is a race car so it doesnt have any imobilisor etc... that a road car does before anyone says check the imobilisor...

Flywheel is phyiscally turning.

Cambelt is ok.

Compression is good.

I just dont get it at all. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Da

Less
Fuel inertia switch? lol!

I'm guessing you've checked that but it's all I can think of!

What actually happens when you attempt to start the car?

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
plugs?

is there a spark ok, is there fuel getting to the injectors ok, are the injectors injecting?

Clio Cup Racer
The car doesnt have a fuel switch but yeah the pump is priming and running.

Getting fuel at the engine at the right flow and pressure checked that.

However I am getting no spark and no injectors firing.

Phoned Omex and they said to see if the Omex was showing a Engine Speed, this would show if CPS was faulty or not. The Omex is showing a Engine Speed so CPS is fine.

I have two coil packs. One new. They cant both be faulty and giving no spark at all.

Its just crazy.

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
Try the HT Leads.

Its possilbe both coil packs are f**ked.

If theres no spark thats why it aint starting

Theres voltage at ur coilpack, but check u aint loosing the voltage when turning the engine over! seen this happen before.

VX220 Turbo
would doubt it was all 4 leads gone. go back check earths and connectors for the coil packs might be something minor like one wire pulled out of the plug that goes into the coil pack

RRS, 172, ST3, VTS
id say its loosein power to the coilpack when cranking it over, check and clean all the earths. also the terminals on the plug for the coil pack.