ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sorry, problems uploading pics!

i click on the browse button, then select the piccie i want, open it, go to upload, click it and nothing happens?? ive uploaded one pic, not sure how i did it just went back to that page and it was done, but that took ages!! any ideas, am i being fick??

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

You have to wait for it to upload, if your on a slow connection and trying to upload a big picture it could take a while.. give it time to upload.

how big are the pics you are trying to upload ? as BMPs will take ages !! Try using smaller JPGs !! Click upload and wait ! A link will then appear, then copy and paste the link to the add image button bit !!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

the clever bit was the fact that you can only post a link to someting.bmp or something.jpg

if you put something.php the forum wont accept it.. but there is always a way .. muhahahha