ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sorted, well almost

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
littledetailinghut005.jpg

Double wax :)

how does #16 compare to Colly and FK ?

Good collection youve got there, do you detail many cars? Ive narrowed my collection down to a spesific set of polishes although as youve seen i like my waxes, cant have enough waxes now can you :eek:

Double wax is up for sale ;) I havent had the chance to try #16 yet so i cant comment! I was hooked on wax's, i had 26 pots :eek: then i fould jetseal 109, blitz, wolfgang, zaino .... :star: I do quite a few friends + family, do a few private cars too :D

Very Impressive Dawn.

Il take a couple of layers of the RB juiced Dodo on mine thank you please ! ;)

:D

I have no idea what that is but it sounds good :star:

lol you muppet, tis great stuff :)

Not a 320d
Double wax is up for sale ;) I havent had the chance to try #16 yet so i cant comment! I was hooked on wax's, i had 26 pots :eek: then i fould jetseal 109, blitz, wolfgang, zaino .... :star: I do quite a few friends + family, do a few private cars too :D

Same lol, hence the Colly and FK. The waxes are a collection of mine and my mates, the Supernatural and the Zymol are his, and the rest is mine. Ive not even used best of show on my own car yet, but im rarther impressed with Carbon, theres not a great deal left now but ill defo be replacing it when it runs out. My mates just bought a rotary now too so thatll keep us busy. Ive broken 4 G220's so far.

How much are you after for double wax, and is it any good, i know your a seller and im the buyer lol, but give an honest opinion. :)

Better than yours. C*nt.
How much were the shelves? I'm going to need to look into stuff like that shortly...

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Bloody hell lol

I may need to call upon your services soon! Car could do with a big clean, polish, wax etc.