ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sound Familiar

GR7

Shiny red R32

Maybe Jas has a wig to wear in certain places so that nobody recognises him.

If was def a woman driving it, I looked as I went past, they had long hair and I remem thinking, mm its a woman driving that.

you must be a chelmsford boy jas tried to catch up with me once but the power of the RT kicked in lol. I just got though the traffic quicker

GR7

Shiny red R32

There was something on Sky News just now about a train crash at South Woodham Ferrers, I think it collided with a tractor. Hope everybody is alright.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

yeah that was the missus driving.

Dont worry GR, Im here in 1 piece, although not sure if Ill be getting to work tomorrow cause the lines still buggered!

GR7

Shiny red R32

"....so he escaped like a rat up creep hedge lane" He also called you a "he" Mel! Just you sort that Slayer out Mel.

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Dave, party at ours this Saturday but you cant make it!!! Bad luck mate!!!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

chavy, its not official so I can sit back and enjoy!!! The party is before and after the southend meet, with lots of beer after!!!