ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Area Rep Required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
The ideal candidate would be required to arange regular meets in the East of Kent i.e Ashford, Folkstone, Canterbury etc.
Area Rep's are to welcome new members to the area and encourage them to join in and attend meets/join the club.
The rep would also be required to arange convoys to larger events like French Car Show, Also arange a Christmas meal/party for their area or together with another area.
If you feel this is something you would like to do and can help the club, Please pm me with your details and why you think you should be a rep. Also, Please include details of any meets you would like to organise especially if they are out of the ordinary.

Closing date for applications will be 6th Nov.

Good luck!

Clio Rsi
hi, this isnt a dig, but how come i have been a member on here for a while now and have only ever heard of 1 failed attempt at a meet? Do i have to subscribe to a mailing list or something?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Have you looked in the local meets section?

Also I try not organise meets when the other areas i.e surrey/essex are having theirs as some of the south east lot go along to them too.

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
There is a london rep in fact there's 2
London: Jayxx83
South London: Rhino172

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
All applications are being considered, the sucsessful member will be notified shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.