ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South east cliosport sticker

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
Right peeps as we have been discussing on the other thread about a SE sticker lets get a list of names of who would like one once everything is sorted

This looks like this is the sticker of choice

yduta6y7.jpg

No chat :)

M140i
Re: South east cliosport sticker/ Group buy

Hi guys, these are no longer available through me at the present time I'm afraid.

Admin will be posting up in the very near future with area based decals.

Apologies
Ady

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Yes, as Ady says. But don't panic, we are working on getting these stocked in the ClioSport Shop asap

:)

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
South east cliosport sticker/ Group buy

Hi guys, these are no longer available through me at the present time I'm afraid.

Admin will be posting up in the very near future with area based decals.

Apologies
Ady

Sweet nice one ady, i forgot to ask will there be colour options available

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member

Yes, as Ady says. But don't panic, we are working on getting these stocked in the ClioSport Shop asap

Hi brian, (sorry about the no chat rule!)

Would the design only come in one colour ie: the one above or is there different colour options?

Last edited:

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
South east cliosport sticker/ Group buy

These look good, where does Hertfordshire fall region wise though? Would have said SE myself.

Clio 182
U love a sticker mate ;-)

Gearbox sorted yet or are they still being burks?
Long long story short, they are trying to put it down as deliberate damage and wear and tear. So I said I'm going to be taking legal action against you then and they said it will be sorted by mid next week because they are scared of legal action. Got to be forceful with these guys otherwise they will walk all over you. Thankfully I don't give up when it comes to things like this :D even if it had taken 3 weeks

Clio 182
U love a sticker mate ;-)

Gearbox sorted yet or are they still being burks?
Long long story short, they are trying to put it down as deliberate damage and wear and tear. So I said I'm going to be taking legal action against you then and they said it will be sorted by mid next week because they are scared of legal action. Got to be forceful with these guys otherwise they will walk all over you. Thankfully I don't give up when it comes to things like this :D even if it had taken 3 weeks

Clio 182
Yeah they certainly are, it took over 2 weeks cor Renault to get the gearbox out because they didn't know what they were doing. They had to get an outside gearbox technician to do it for them because they didn't have a clue.