ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South East Karting - IRONMAN- Part 2!

SG9 Forester STi
Firstly I hope everyone had an awesome Christmas!

What better way to kick off 2013 with another CS karting meet.

The last Ironman event at Brentwood Karting we did went really well with 18 drivers in attendance. For those who didn't attend or can't remember it's a qualifying session followed by a 50 minute endurance karting race.

Here's last years thread: http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...et-Sunday-30th-October-12pm&highlight=ironman

Everyone who attended really enjoyed themselves and I know we could make it a success again. I'm looking to book this for late January but thought I'd see how many people would be interested first.

Please remember that this event does have limited availability so as soon as dates and the list goes up you'll have to grab your place. If not you're always more than welcome to come along to watch the race. I know we had a few spectators last year.

Once this is all booked up I will try and see if we can get a booking made for food nearby. :)

So who's man enough for the Ironman ;)?

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
YYESSSS IM IN.....

BEN- remember the brakes are the left pedal!

S

now your very local we could save juice and use one car if you like . (not that i have a clue who you actually are )

aimed at Dave ^^^^^

SG9 Forester STi
Going to be late January/early Feb.

Will make some calls tomorrow to start the ball rolling :).

Audi A5
Please not Sunday 3rd of feb as ill be doing a trackday at snetterton that day, unless its after 4.30, then it would be perfect :)

SG9 Forester STi
It is, had a nightmare with work but an email has been sent and I'll chase them up for a response tomorrow. :)

SG9 Forester STi
I have just spoken to them and re-requested details as nothing had been sent over.

I can confirm however that there will be a maximum of 17 places available and the likely date will be the end of Feb. I will be looking to book up the last weekend in Feb. As soon as details are received I will reserve the date and as soon as the list goes up we'll be good to start adding confirmed attendance :).

SG9 Forester STi
Sorry guys, were a few issues with dates but we're back on track now!

Official attendance thread being started now!