ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Eastern Meet/Road Trip - 8th Feb

So I've had some interest from some people that want to get a meet going, though I'd set this up as we're all free on this date.

The plan is to get to the Halfords car park in the Tunbridge Wells Industrial estate (post code TN2 3FB) at and then we're going to drive down to brighton beach through the Lewes tunnel (hsustyle is planning on popping some flames) and park up, get some fish n chips, have a chat/laugh then drive home whenever we get bored and fancy going home.

So meet at Halfords Tunbridge Wells at 6:30pm
Leave Halfords at 6:45 (to allow people to arrive)
Then get to Brighton whenever
Leave whenever :)

Bring money for foooood!

Put your name down.

1. DanEdser +1
2. mcnjcantee

Clio 1.2tce DSX
Possibly depending if I can work out if I can make it to the start point on time :-/
Edit: should be able to get there in time, now just have to wait and see what money for fun fuel I have :-/

2003 1.2 billabong
I want to come but i dont know if i could, don't think the missus would be pleased, it's her birthday lol

Last edited: