ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Mimms 03-08-08 Pics

Costs too much to drive into london per day, £8 cc charge, £5 car park, plus fuel in it. I'd be worried about folk hitting it as they can't drive round there. The journey is a ball ache too.

Train from rom to liverpool st = about 25 mins, sorted.

Williams 1 (no.69)
Decent Pics there...
My Fave is this one For obvious reasons (RS clio's old to new evolution :cool:)
5.jpg

(Good stuff DynamiqueDebz for removing plates :))

Good meeting and chatting to a few of you.
Will try and make another in the future..

PS: should I feel embarassed that the bigger of the two cars is driven by a girl ?? (and i drive the small Williams :eek:)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Nice pics. I think the ones Col took are pretty similar so not much point in posting them up!

Nice to see the vee going well-

Front alloys need a refurb- get them done under warrenty...
S

G/W 200 and project Vdub
Well i was going to go to the last one but then some one pm'd me saying it was canceled;)

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah Col took them, he just leaves the bloody boring uploading them part to me!

LY V6 with Recaros
Yeah we did have a look, I really want to go but I'm not sure if we are going to be able to afford it :( I'm working on Col though ;)

R26r R26
Only a fiver to get in.Obviously it's going to cost a bit in petrol to get there in the V but you dont really have to spend much when your there if you dont want to.

182 Racing Blue, Recaros
Yeah Col took them, he just leaves the bloody boring uploading them part to me!

Has to be done though Deb! :rasp:

Was a good meet and the pictures came out ok, shame the weather was so crap. We should have moved over to the coach park and took loads of pics over there!

Was good to meet everyone and again. And some new faces can't wait for the next one now! Get me seats in and exhaust sorted out!