ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales General Chat

Give me a flash if you see me about, although half the time I'm in a world of my own lol.

The fez I'm usually with has a black bonnet and roof.

Focus RS + S3
i usually bring the 182 to work on fridays, and the van rest of the week, basically just looks like a silver non sport lol
i was going to beep but didnt know if it was you

Matt I'm always on the look out for your mx5.I'm only down that way Tuesdays as it's the day I'm in college, only one more year then my apprenticeship will he finished :)

Rb Clio 182
Who does all the detailing around south wales area ??

Is there many people ??

Whats the average price ??

Cheers Gavin

M3, Cup racer'd 182
Anybody on here's got a RB 182 from crumling area or over that way reg RF54RUV or something like that?

M3, Cup racer'd 182
It was at night so couldn't make to much, all i remember he had white wheels or very clean silver 15", dropped and the Clio (silver/white) jdm style sticker on the lower part of the rear quarter.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Who does all the detailing around south wales area ??

Is there many people ??

Whats the average price ??

Cheers Gavin

My mate is based in Newport. His business is Ti22 and he's a well-known and respected detailer. He isn't the cheapest but you get what you pay for and his work is absolutely top-drawer. Link here > click me. He doesn't have a price list on the site (each car is different) but a basic swirl removal will cost around £300 and take a full day. There are cheaper options and there are more expensive options. I had a full paint correction job done and my Pink Trophy came back red!

Rb Clio 182
Wow sharky i didn't know it was that expensive i'm gob smacked !!

Tonyd - Thats all i was going to do it as is a hobby lol and to earn a bit of extra cash .
I been telling people £50 lol .

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Wow sharky i didn't know it was that expensive i'm gob smacked !!

Tonyd - Thats all i was going to do it as is a hobby lol and to earn a bit of extra cash .
I been telling people £50 lol .
It's not cheap! But you have to go a long way to find a better detailer in my opinion. The difference is that it's his living and he spends a fair bit of his time travelling around to customers to detail their pride and joys. With all due respect to hobbyist detailers (who I know can do great jobs) James is in a different league. Definitely worth it if you come into a bit of extra money or want a thoroughly professional detail carried out.

Rb Clio 182
Well its not a hobby tbh sharky

Its just something which i learnt to do and enjoy doing it

Ill post a thread up as soon as we get a nice day and the rest of my stuff arrives start to finish and see what every1 recons ")

172 sport
My mate does a lot of detailing and Valeting spotless valeting does a real good job used him on the fiesta and the Monaco.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Well its not a hobby tbh sharky

Its just something which i learnt to do and enjoy doing it

Ill post a thread up as soon as we get a nice day and the rest of my stuff arrives start to finish and see what every1 recons ")
Nice one, mate - I don't doubt you at all and expect the results are great. I look forward to the pics fella! :D

Seen a Monaco (may have even been black) 172 in risca mc d's Saturday night parked with to other cars anyone on here?

Gav I was up your way the other week, kept an eye out for a cs didn't see any though.

Rb Clio 182
We ain't drivin the cs no more :( I have a white fiesta st now the Clio is out the back waiting to go up for sale now :)

I've not seen the monaco since.

I'm surprised I've not seen more people off here tbh, I'm quite often driving around Newport, Cwmbran and Pontypool.

Yea pretty much lol, then fancied a MC d's so drove to the risca one.

Anyone get up to much over the weekend? I finally got to nd to lowering the car :) also went to oakwood.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Think a meet before winter kicks in should be organised.

Just a park up and chat kind'a one. No drive.