ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wales Guys Please Look!

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
Hi guys,

Last year i sold my 172 to a guy over in wales, cardiff i think anyway. Anyway i sold the car quick and didnt have time to take my numberplate off the car and want it back!

It was sold like this

CIMG2267.jpg
CIMG2266.jpg
CIMG2269.jpg

If anybody knows the driver or knows a address i would be very gratefully, and if it helps it was sold to a guy who had a yellow hummer and was bought for his misses please pm me with info

Thanks Again
Bondie

Last edited:
  PH2 RS 172 Forsale
ummmmm it was sold privatly so no warrenty if thats what your on about?? They did say i cud have the plate back if i paid for it which im willing to do

Pug 205 gti
i think iv seen it, but god knows where. have you checked to see if its insured? just so you know its still on the road

Polo + Micra
i can't say i've seen that around

i did the same thing with my number plate on my clio:(

is there a way of requesting the plate from the dvla and they will contact the owner? ive not seen in swansea but i have seen a yellow hummer

just get in touch with dvla and get the registered address. cost you a couple of quid, but its worth it if you want to get plate back.

whats with the different spacing on the front and rear plates?

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
there was a bloke driving a yellow hummer in carmarthen, haven't seen it for a while now maybe he's sold it. his name is Victor Safadi

PH2 RS 172 Forsale
just get in touch with dvla and get the registered address. cost you a couple of quid, but its worth it if you want to get plate back.

whats with the different spacing on the front and rear plates?

Rear plate legal, front plate spaced how i wanted it

Faded trophy
if that doesnt work im sure you can get people details through the dvla just have to pay for it i think lol

b1lly - Victor Safardi - havent heard that name for about 12 years - since I moved to Cardiff - are the safardi's still dodgy??? He used to have a jeep when I was spinning round town back in the day

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
b1lly - Victor Safardi - havent heard that name for about 12 years - since I moved to Cardiff - are the safardi's still dodgy??? He used to have a jeep when I was spinning round town back in the day

lol yeah they're still dodgy. his brother richard is worse, he's been in prison a couple of times and still drives round in a bentley and his mrs has got a range rover.....................haven't seen victor for a while so don't know what car he's got, he did have a ferrari before the hummer.
i think they just set up businesses, rip people off and set up another one. i know richard set fire to his removal business with peoples belongings inside the warehouse, f**king tw*t