ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west Breakfast run - Pictures

After a cracking meet this morning, the early start was a bit of a killer though.

Just uploading my pics ad will post them when photobucket sorts itself out.

Nice to see some new faces and to meet the usual suspects again.

And i have to say my god how fast and how much fun is that cup. I couldnt stop laughing all the way through the gorge on the second run through.

pics to follow.

Mazda MX5 1.8
jolly good fun and i can safely say ive never driven my car like that along roads like that lol

sorting through a few pics i took now......

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000
Great fun, cheers for organising it Justin and Neil :)

Gotta feel for the guy who destroyed his sump on landing :(

Mazda MX5 1.8
well heres the ones i took........ pretty piss poor quality due to bad light in the gorge this morning.... should of put my tripod in the car really but then that would have slowed me down even more lol

P1000519.gif

P1000518.gif

P1000517.gif

P1000516.gif

P1000515.gif

P1000514.gif

P1000513.gif

P1000512.gif

P1000509.gif

P1000508.gif

P1000506.gif

P1000505.gif

P1000504.gif

P1000501.gif

P1000500.gif

P1000499.gif

deffinately feel sorry for the other 1.6 chap!

Yeah was a good meet. Down through the gorge was immense fun. I think it's knackered my power steering pump though, it's whining a bit round bends.

Gutted for the driver who sumped out. Hope you sort it out son.

Good to meet everyone. I wanted to steal DeeDee's arial just as I was leaving, wonder if she'd have noticed if I did lol.

My pictures aren't even worth posting up, so I won't bother lol.

thanks christopher. Fitted a HID yesterday that came into its own this morning.

wicked pics by the way chris.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
That was awesome, my ears are still ringing from driving that cup thru the gorge, i was soooooo happy to get back in my bently/197 lol!!
jons got some pics too, i'll get him to stick them up in a mo.

16vturbolee

Was a good turn out ppl.Them lanes were great a must do again.Hope that lad gets hes car sorted, Justin could you find out about the castlecomb trackday for me an pass some info on. cheerz

Was a good turn out ppl.Them lanes were great a must do again.Hope that lad gets hes car sorted, Justin could you find out about the castlecomb trackday for me an pass some info on. cheerz

yeh will do bud, i will send you a pm when i have the info.

16vturbolee

haha cheerz boss, had a good rip home with lad an his chick in the white sport who was there, thats a quick un to!!!!!

16vturbolee

he was sat with his chick in the cafe. deffo a sport couldnt lose it till about 145+

16vturbolee

4th pic up from the bottom the pic of the v6 an his silver then not white lol.

jimmer didnt take his bird mate, are you sure it wasnt elliot ? nmber plate with m88 ejr

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ahhhh thats elliot M88 EJR on here, he drives like a girl LOL!

FF 182 w/cup packs
Cheers guys, it was a great morning, i loved it
Nice to meet the people behind the keyboards.
I can't believe the v6 used nearly half a tank in about 40 miles.
Love the turbo lee, clutch stank a bit tho hey, also impressed how well the 1.6's were flying.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DSC00617.jpg

**WARNING LOCK UP YOUR CHILDREN!!** (FYI, this is BIGjts)

(you are one wierd fcuker, simons......)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DSC00624.jpg

Hello Cliosporters, this is serious now,, did you all know that elliott (^^) used to be an actor? he was in Oliver the panto....seriously!! this was him giving us some thespian acting lessons on the seafront at 8am this morning.....

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Cracking meet (it least it was for me when had to leave my car). Will have to do it again soon if i have a car.

Thanks Dan for the lift, lee your turbo is impressive. I got my car back at home now it hasnt lost that much oil will have a look tomorro when i get to work, also the exhaust is blowing, and it caught the subframe and sump but as to where the leaks coming from god knows.

FF Monaco 172
Nice to meet you all, bit hair raising through some of those country lanes, i scared one chap in an astra half to death coming in the opposite direction lol.

I havn't got many pictures as my battery decided to die but heres a few i managed to take...

Photo-0102.jpg

Photo-0098.jpg

Photo-0103.jpg

Photo-0104.jpg

Photo-0105.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
ahh, DeeDee, i forgot about you, that is a tidy 172 you have there, very clean.
oh, and of the 2 cars i was driving today, you took no pictures of either... :(

FF Monaco 172
thats because you drove off back up the gorge before my battery died :( i am sorry!

Thank you - i learnt all my cleaning skills from Rich (who couldnt drag his lazy ass out of bed this morning ;))

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
my statement of appreciation still stands for your car, however you are off my xmas list for not taking pictures of the TWO cars i was driving round in ......