ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South west Breakfast run - Pictures

Only pic i have managed to upload to date, photobucket is having a fit or something so will have another go when i get home from work later.

DSC00153-1.jpg

205Gti,HondaCBR600RR
Hannah was quick tho i think she may have been a little wary of my driving when following me lol.

Hope all that attended this come to the Airfield 22nd April, really good fun pushing the car with nothing to hit.

I certainly was wary of you! I reckon I did good too keep up with you tho, you made me test myself for sure!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I love jimmers car now, its amazing how well its come along since he bought it. Fair play to him.

Good pics Justin Time.

I agree its mint, and well i have seen the future plans for it and i think it will look even better soon.

Thanks Daniel-son, oh any chance of some more air freshners ?

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
No we don't do them any more, part of our cost cutting scheme......

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
But before we got to weston i had the stupidity to drive too fast and hit my sump which cracked it.
cliobreakfastmeet013.jpg

Then we carried on to weston leaving my car bleeding. Big thanks to Dan for giving my a lift.
cliobreakfastmeet005.jpg

cliobreakfastmeet006.jpg

cliobreakfastmeet007.jpg

cliobreakfastmeet008.jpg

cliobreakfastmeet011.jpg

cliobreakfastmeet010.jpg

cliobreakfastmeet009.jpg

IMAGE_00431.jpg

And finally the damage to my sump.
IMAGE_00435.gif

IMAGE_00433.jpg

Sorry i missed ppls cars cos i was not wake and thats why the pics are poor as well

Last edited by a moderator:

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Yes chris ive had a long week repairing it but hey thats how things go sometimes im surpose to be going to castle coombe and taking it around but im a bit scared now.

182 Cup Inferno
lol that looked like a good meet, i will have a look out for any more bristol area meets, and hopefully be able to pop along!