ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West ClioSport Saturday

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
1. Bux
2.McGherkin (Driving up on Friday, coming back on Sunday)
3.shaun172
4.chip
5.lesley

Not sure what we are doing yet in terms of staying over or not or going up on the day etc.

Clio 172 Monaco
1. Bux
3.shaun172
4.chip
5.lesley
6. Cazzy (driveing up on day)

Clio 182 Cup
1. Bux
3.shaun172
4.chip
5.lesley
7. Carbon-Rain (Driving up on the day)

Phase 2 172 Sport
1. Bux
3.shaun172
4.chip
5.lesley
8. GSKingsbury (Driving up on the day)​

Caterham 270R
1. Bux
3.shaun172
4.chip
5.lesley
8. GSKingsbury (Driving up on the day)
9. Jim Cook
10. Mr_p

About time we went to one of these my car has been very poorly over the last 12 months ( Bux we need to catch up bro ) Pm me

RB 200
alright ... is anyone going from bristol? i'll be away there visiting the mother that weekend and wouldn't mind joining a convoy if theres going to be one ? :)

Bux

Golf GTD
I'm going to be going from the Bath area, and might be meeting up with a few others. Haven't sorted anything yet

Phase 2 172 Sport
I can meet up either in Bath up by the M4 or I can meet at Leigh Delemare either way is good for me. Im sure it would be more fun to meet a few before.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Just noticed on the website for CSS it says it starts at 10:30 AM, that makes going up on the day look a bit more promising as I hate really early starts.

What sort of times are people form the southwest going up?

clio 172 phase 2
keep us posted on wat time ppl are leaving from the southwest as will prob tag along, will make a good day trip

Phase 2 172 Sport
Deffo going to drive up on the morning. How long roughly does it take !? Hour and 45 mins ish !? Maybe leave Devizes between 8 and 8.30 so can meet people any where on the M4 or in Swindon depends what way more people are going.

bg182ff
Ill be leaving devizes at about 11:00 after work and going to swindon up the a429 on to the a419 (fosse way) :) up to the five way roundabout then down the a5100 :)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Cool, see you all there.

Just finished running our new engine in that we built last weekend so at least now we'll be able to keep up although I dont want to go too crazy till I have had a chance to alter the map as the new cams will be leaning it out at the top end now.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Next local meet is probably only a few weeks, next cliosport saturday will be in one year roughly.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Lol, he sent me a PM because he couldn't reply here, and I can't write back because he's banned lol

Must've been permabanned before and made a new account.