ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Dings & Dents pics

Monaco Blue 172
i am amazed! :cool:

before :dapprove:

dent.jpg

during - yes that IS a blow torch! :eek:

DSC00021.JPG

after - phew! :approve:

DSC000231.JPG

Monaco Blue 172
it's a weird one isn't it. not sure how it happened. I reckon the guy who sold me it dropped a spanner or summat, cos the windscreen was chipped as well :rolleyes: all sorted now tho!

lemonnobby

ClioSport Club Member
Dentmaster we used, Very good chap done 9 cars for us today, mine had a similar dent in the back wing and now you never know i had one he was a top bloke.

Sorry to say it was not dent master we used.

Please do not mention the company we did use on the forum as we wouldnt want to get the chap in trouble, but any serious local (bristol) members wanting to know then please pm me and i will let you know.

A great day, very successful many thanks to all who attended.

'92 172, Lotus Elise
I'm really impressed with the results - turned my ripply door with about 8 dents on it to a nice smooth surface. He reckoned he could only get them out 80% - but I can't tell they're there, and I know the car so well lol

:cool:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Need a couple doing on mine, shame ur miles away :(

Looks like a great job though...hmm I have a blow torch in the garage

RS Clio 172 Ph1
Well impressed with the results. Had all five done in the end. Many thanks for organising it chaps.

106 GTi
I s**t myself when my guy uses his hot glue gun stuff on Paint, I would be in A and E if someone took a blow torch near my paint!

Was it Kev that you use rich ?

has he had to attend to the 182 before or just the 306 ?

Monaco Blue 172
there was a bit more to it than just flaming! he did a few things behind and in front of the metal, took about half an hour in all i think. because it was quite a deep dent i was a bit worried about the paint flaking, even before he even got the torch out! thankfully it's come up perfecto :cool: