ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West Rep and Meets

Im in Bristol and i was woundering who else is from the south west and also whether there are ne meets arranged cos i havent ever been to a cliosport meet!

just woundering really!

cheers

jon

swindon meets are the biggest and best in the southwest bud, lol, trying to sort another one soon so ill keep you posted. the 1st one we had 14 cars :D

I used to cover Bristol, but now only do South Wales. I dont know who does the area now, but the details will be in the members area on the main site. But whoever it is isnt exactly storming in with millions of meets - it seems youll have to get to Swindon or South Wales if you want to go to one at the minute.

probably end of the month or start of next, have to see when is good for everyone, will either be a sat afternoon/evening or sunday afternoon

Im from Bristol too! Not much happens here except for the Swindon meet (which I couldnt go to because I had to help my girlfriend) Will deffo go to the next one tho

good man, thats two of you heading down the m4 then, plus if we can get everyone who came to the last meet to come plus sawa172 and sangy then we will have in the region of 20 cars :D

Im from Taunton (Somerset) but work near Bristol (Nailsea)

Does anyone meet down here? I have seen a few about......

Cheers

This is good

i think a south wales bristol meet would be a great idea!

yeovil is close

compcup-i live in clevedon so 5 mins from where u work!

does no one no the rep? cos we cant organise it without them

Quote: Originally posted by Gilly on 10 June 2003

does no one no the rep? cos we cant organise it without them
b*llocks, of course we can, its been done before and turned out fine so dont see why not

LOL, well the swindon meet went to plan without a rep and i dont recall anyone getting upset so cant see it being a problem

I would suggest you have a look in the members area locate your area on the members map click on there at the top of the list will be the area rep for you area, wikth a contact mail address.

clare
:D

BMW 320d Sport

Theres going to be a big overhaul of area reps soon, see whos doing their jobs and who isnt. In the meantime, if you cant get an area rep local to you to sort things out, then by all means go ahead and sort it out for yourself. Id rather you did, cos then it gives me candidates to take over the area rep job if thats necessary!