ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South West (West) Karting Meet

Renaultsport
i could be in depending on location. ive been st eval a couple of times now, quite quick in the dry, second time it was raining (edit: monsooning!) and it was mad, good fun though! price wise at st eval the best one for value for money is £40 for two 15 minute sessions.

euro'd clio!!!!
ill come and couple more mates should be able to just how much would it cost might be nice and i will definatly let you know

euro'd clio!!!!
Clay Pigeon? On the Yeovil to Dorchester road. It's an outdoor one. Pretty good up there.

I would come to this, but going with a load of mates in a few weeks, £20 for 2 hours, can't really beat that lol.

this is closer for me to actually!

Clio
Clay Pigeon? On the Yeovil to Dorchester road. It's an outdoor one. Pretty good up there.

I would come to this, but going with a load of mates in a few weeks, £20 for 2 hours, can't really beat that lol.

yes thats the one i was thinking of.

Toyota MR2
Clay pigeon is a proper karting track used for the British series so better than st eval =) or there's dunkeswell which is owned by mansel :)

Unfortunately guys I will not be able to make it to the karting meet. I have a new job and moving away to Essex so I will be standing down as area rep.

Golf GT TDI
Unfortunately guys I will not be able to make it to the karting meet. I have a new job and moving away to Essex so I will be standing down as area rep.

:dapprove: good luck with the new job buddy.

shame i have only come to one meet