ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wester's at FCS

Vee dub
Few from today I took....

I'm sure ukaskew/freebone/Rich have some more to post, but for now... my ones...

A quick stop off on route to the show..

10z03k8.gif

Trying to keep up with those pesky 182 things ;)

10z041g.gif

Some S.Wester's represesting lol

10z0aaw.gif

Freebone owned in the worst way by Cliohead...

10z09ro.gif

10z06zr.gif

We had a quick chat to Maz and got a sneaky snap of her car.. lovely

10z07k6.gif

Cheers all

Tom

Vee dub
Thanks JLo... remind me which was yours? saw so many cars today hehe

Bubbles.. I didnt hang around long enough to find out.... lol

6 effing hours to get home, I'm so tired! Good day though, will post a load of pics later tonight, that drive home was just what I needed considering I now need to get ready for my holiday tomorrow (7:30am!) as well now.

The M4 Car Park...Engines off for at least 2 hours iirc, on the plus side I played football with some kids on the hard shoulder, took some photos and had a bit of a walk in the nice evening sunshine, bit surreal!

72020101-M.jpg

Vee dub
AH NO Chris... M4 must have been a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!

how long were you stuck still for?

TomS said:
AH NO Chris... M4 must have been a nightmare!!!!!!!!!!

how long were you stuck still for?

2hrs actually sat still with engines off, then took forever to get off the Motorway. Bloody gantry signs on the M5 were displaying the wrong info, and then the signs on the M4 were showing all sorts of stuff (lane closures etc, when there were not any for miles) that confused everyone.

Vee dub
What a nightmare! I was home really quick... just hopped off the M5 and through the quiet country roads.... just to rub it in lol

Great day though.. looking forward to your pics!

Maz

LY 200
Cracking pics Tom, really nice to meet you and the lads .. what happened to clioheads sexy pose pic over my bay ?? ;) fpmsl

Please could you send me the high res pic of my car to marie1879@hotmail.com .. thank you please .. :)

Vee dub
Yes likewise Maz... was good to meet you... love the car too.. really does look superb.

will get some pics over to you shortly

Tom

Mazda MX5 1.8
christ im glad we didnt take the M4 home then!

when i saw the signs saying 'M4 jct 18-17 closed' i was getting a little worried.
good job i needed fuel so went home via bristol

clio 200
And me m8, i have the added benefit of wearing sunglasses most of the day so my lobster face is made to look even more gay with 2 white panda eyes

clio 200
lmao dont u start i had that from gay mark all day.

John and i will be forced to open a can of ginger whoop arse on you guys

Brisol my lover..
I'm so gald i didnt wear the speedo's, although Mark would have loved it and prob wanted to touch me with his big trunk...

clio 200
pmsl, i am disappointed u didnt get the speedos out. think mark would have been on you like a dog on heat lol

Vee dub
A19 CUP said:
pmsl, i am disappointed u didnt get the speedos out. think mark would have been on you like a dog on heat lol

pmsl

did u get any good shots on your phone? be quality to see em

Brisol my lover..
Only took a few pics....
DSC00171.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00182.jpg

I love'd this real retro,proper cool..
DSC00185.jpg

and this well it speeks for it's self..
DSC00180.jpg