ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Wester's at FCS

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
all mine here....
http://s65.photobucket.com/albums/h203/jonesyx2/FCS 06/

Few of best ones...
IMAG0333Medium.jpg

IMAG0324Medium.jpg

IMAG0321Medium.jpg

IMAG0301Medium.jpg

IMAG0298Medium.jpg

IMAG0283Medium.jpg

The 206sw was class!

What are the two weapons in the first pic? anybody see them on track, back end spinning out in a straight line lol!

Quality pic Tucks, you need that on a SW Cliosport business card or something!

I like this one, the pros getting ready for the big race... ;)

72033544-M.jpg

Boxster s,182, mx5
you lot are horrible!!!! and as for gingers...... im setting up the web site. will be uploading all my pics v soon ladies.... and lobsters....

Vee dub
have you seen this man? wanted for the theft of numerous thongs from innocent females at the FCS 06.... DO NOT APPROACH............

10zbhn9.gif

M2 Competition
Hmmmm, i wonder if freebone remembers touching clioheads c**k in the carpark at lutterworth, making cliohead pee all over himself...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
rex said:
Hmmmm, i wonder if freebone remembers touching clioheads c**k in the carpark at lutterworth, making cliohead pee all over himself...

of course i remeber it...lol...i am now scared for life.....pee'd all over my hand to god dam it.......

was not nice.....big jts is closer to my normal hairstyle under cap

Fiesta Zetec S TDCi
has freebone got an england thong for the world cup? he could hang it on sdv instead of those dodgy flags you get in the petrol station, start a new patriotic trend!

edit - my account was hijacked and i never wrote the above :)

M2 Competition
b3nje said:
is that matt black's clio VS THE EVO?is it a fq-340 evo? who won :D

evo, the clio span in most of its gears, only posted something like 6secs that run.

Looked flippin awesome tho... :D

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
bunzee said:
has freebone got an england thong for the world cup? he could hang it on sdv instead of those dodgy flags you get in the petrol station, start a new patriotic trend!

edit - my account was hijacked and i never wrote the above :)

i do not as of yet.....good idea though..if you see one please purchase and psot to me

106 GTi
This guy was a pain in the arse all day!

IMG_9943.jpg

Getting in the way all the time

IMG_9942.jpg

Notice the guy walking by thinking WTF!

IMG_9949.jpg