ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Westers BBQ Pics Plus Vid

Small gathering today organised by myself and mark, quality day mate as always. Good to meet some new faces , dions skills were reflected in the food as usual. Here are a few pics of the cars and some poolside action too in the vid.

Video Link -
th_MOV00062.jpg

a0d39684.jpg

d6b1bed2.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

DSC00064-1.jpg

DSC00065-1.jpg

DSC00066-1.jpg

DSC00067-1.jpg

DSC00068-1.jpg

DSC00069-1.jpg

DSC00070-1.jpg

DSC00071-1.jpg

DSC00072.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

Enjoy

Justin.

P.S - John post your pics in this thread bud.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
The 197 does look nice in red.

Does anyone know does the 197 windows auto close when you deadlock the car?

Brisol my lover..
Had a good time...only took a few snaps...plus my flash has stopped working?????
DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

Had a nice little blast on the way home with superfast and freebone'r

did dan slaughter you again ?

your flash was working when you took the last pic of mine.

Brisol my lover..
I told superfast not to mess with "MINI jts" as he will blow your god dam doors off!!!!!

DSC00038.jpg

Yeah he smoked my Ass... but i did do him on the roundabout and then he smoked my Ass again...LOL.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Justin-172 said:
did dan slaughter you again ?

your flash was working when you took the last pic of mine.

Dan once again triumphed and beat everything that i raced! Including some audi turbo thing..

Thanks to Mark and justin, twas a good evening! roll on the next one!

Cupped Meg 225 Lux
Looks good, wanted to come but didn't make it back from wedding in Stoke in time, ah well....

Dan i want i blast up the ring road in yours as a passenger when you have got a spare moment, would that be ok ?

Liquid Yellow 182
Nice one guys, had great time... drank far too much and think I've cracked a rib power slamming big Dan though.

Oh and sorry for waking you up at 7am to get my car Markyboy! :)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
yeah tat birds alright, sam does do ok for himself. God knows how, strange looking midget if you ask me! LOL!

Freebone, not a problem, next meet you can take it out on your own if you want....

superfastdan said:
yeah tat birds alright, sam does do ok for himself. God knows how, strange looking midget if you ask me! LOL!

any pics of her face ?? as there's only her back ;) (sorry if some one's other half I seem to be perving over);)

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
i don't think anyone took any of her face, were too busy looking at her arse!! ;)

Niel, i think you should buy my car!

Nice to see your car was clean for a change to sarah. Niel buy it you know you want to. foget about having the wheels just get the whole thing.

superfastdan said:
what, you want a lesson as well??

well not a lesson as such but wouldnt mind sitting in a blast then maybe taking the con and you sitting in while i give it little blast ?

ah yeh will do bud, i will pm you when we next organise one just to make sure you dont miss out.

Vee dub
Yeah sweet thanks mate

I'm in touch with Neil and Tucks and you etc so I'm sure I'll hear about the meets...

have to meet up soon

Pikey Truck
I had a quality laugh!!

Got a little lost on the way there tho... was looking for marks place for about 25 mins lol!!

dions cossie was fookin rapido too!! And sounds lurrvlley!!

ChrisE said:
I had a quality laugh!!

Got a little lost on the way there tho... was looking for marks place for about 25 mins lol!!

dions cossie was fookin rapido too!! And sounds lurrvlley!!

will speak to him next time about sampling the cossie havnt got round to it yet but sounds mint.