ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006 - 56Kb - EXPECT LONG LOAD TIMES!

Racing blue 182 turbo :-)
Re: South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006

If you call them they will let you in they cone off a bit for you but if you dont they say you might get up to no good lol

Lol are you planning on having another meet there??

just over an hour to where we met last time... cost me about 20 quids worth of petrol for the day

Not to bad then, if there is another after next month i will be up for goin but have to let boss no pritty early

Bugger, I was up in Yorkshire yesterday.

Could of dovetailed your meet :(

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6

Shame I had to shoot off more or less straight away!! :(

Clio 1.2 16v

Must admit im deffo in on the next!

Skindeep loving the rapier system in your avatar by the way mate!

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

dave's too thick to be frightened lol ;), i wish i could have a 182 though :(

hmmmm.
ill remember that!

was anyone behind me when russ pulled out in front of me on that steep hairpin, i was trying to set off and my car just filled with smoke. didnt realised the inside wheel was just spinning.

See My Clio? Tell Me

dave's too thick to be frightened lol ;), i wish i could have a 182 though :(

hmmmm.
ill remember that!

was anyone behind me when russ pulled out in front of me on that steep hairpin, i was trying to set off and my car just filled with smoke. didnt realised the inside wheel was just spinning.

me your crazy man! but great to follow! couldn't belive that little overtaking manover ya made after we left the pub lol good job some one let ya in

hmmmm.
ill remember that!

me your crazy man! but great to follow! couldn't belive that little overtaking manover ya made after we left the pub lol good job some one let ya in

yeah lol... i never realised how crazy you were dave...

i saw russ coming up the outside like a maniac... thought, yeah thats acceptable... then i see another black one coming up with the xenons on... has to be dave lol .....flying past then scuttles into a gap that was barely there! crazy...

Clio 1.2 16v

Must admit im deffo in on the next!

Skindeep loving the rapier system in your avatar by the way mate!

It is rather flash isn't it. I miss working on it!!!

Ex forces i take it then? Let me guess RAF regt???? Honington by any chance??? And you drive a clio aswell. Good drills!

**edit** read under the avatar realised you didnt drive a clio! Still good drills none the less

Last edited:
  850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

i saw russ coming up the outside like a maniac... thought, yeah thats acceptable... then i see another black one coming up with the xenons on... has to be dave lol .....flying past then scuttles into a gap that was barely there! crazy...

russ only over took about 2 cars, i overtook everyone bar sarah.
there was loads of room, supprising how quick that car picks up speed.

yeah lol... i never saw your air or you handbraking it lol, something i must see.. lol.

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

yeah lol... i never saw your air or you handbraking it lol, something i must see.. lol.

haha, only handbraked twice on some gravel. the blue 182 did the same behind me too.

as for the air it didnt feel like i was on the ground at all at any point of that hill. the car was jusr revving like it was on the limiter.

all i knew was the steering kept going light!

russ only over took about 2 cars, i overtook everyone bar sarah.
there was loads of room, supprising how quick that car picks up speed.

and you didnt spray mine with rocks or almost swing your back out at all dave :nono:

yeah i had a lot of fun on the roads, the above was said in good spirits btw dave, loved the view of you peggin it past me lol, hot on the heels of russ lol

jamie

850 T5. mmmm Turbo!

yeh, we all survived and had fun. thats what its all about.

now where do i claim for the buckles in my alloys?

Clio 197

Great pics :)

100_0350.jpg

mint:approve:

See My Clio? Tell Me

yeah i had a lot of fun on the roads, the above was said in good spirits btw dave, loved the view of you peggin it past me lol, hot on the heels of russ lol

jamie

Yer ya want letting him get away was ya

Clio 182

haha, only handbraked twice on some gravel. the blue 182 did the same behind me too.

as for the air it didnt feel like i was on the ground at all at any point of that hill. the car was jusr revving like it was on the limiter.

It had to be done or i'd have ended up in the front of the car coming the other way! the whole of that last run was brilliant :D

See My Clio? Tell Me

It had to be done or i'd have ended up in the front of the car coming the other way! the whole of that last run was brilliant :D

yer coz we yer all in the mood for it by the and pulling all the stops out

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6

It is rather flash isn't it. I miss working on it!!!

Ex forces i take it then? Let me guess RAF regt???? Honington by any chance??? And you drive a clio aswell. Good drills!

**edit** read under the avatar realised you didnt drive a clio! Still good drills none the less

Ex forces yes but REME not RAF. I do drive a clio!!!!