ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006 - 56Kb - EXPECT LONG LOAD TIMES!

Rsport182Cup'd
Re: South Yorks Meet 10/3/2006

my exhaust rubber is shot, hence it lookin a bit drunk, it is the square one that is not in usual shop, keep meaning to call in at rob dogs dealers to get one,

nice pics gaz.

yet again awesome meet, hope it attracts more people for next one,

and i must admit, second that one gaz

haha, apparently mancrack could hear the middle section grinding the floor from inside his car with the windows up and music on, oh dear!

al

ST on the way...

I no she never has her eyes open in a photo, i really like this photo of adele hope its ok hun, i think u look sexy in it :eek: altho tbh when arnt u ;)
117.gif

Agreed :approve:

Rsport182Cup'd

it is the Adele appreciation society

Anybody up for a night time spin?????

Rsport182Cup'd

sorry al, i will tow the line, i am going out for a drive though, bored ere

i went out last nite around 3am, took some shite photos that am not willing to share but had a great drive on the inner ring road of leeds!! was a nice nite and slept like a log once i got in lol

whos up for a facebook group, "the adele appreciation society"??

jamie

Rsport182Cup'd

im in

i am off to IKEA leeds/bradford tomora night

it will be in the beast,

Vauxhal Vivaro TDCI - i feel sick thinkin about going at that speed, altough to be fair 2 ton capable of ton and sum more aint bad, just that it takes a month to do it

al

ST on the way...

whos up for a facebook group, "the adele appreciation society"??
*high five* pmsl ;)

Wait till she spots this tomorrow lol

Vauxhal Vivaro TDCI - i feel sick thinkin about going at that speed, altough to be fair 2 ton capable of ton and sum more aint bad, just that it takes a month to do it

PMSL, better than our hiaces at work, they run out of fuel before they get anywhere near a ton :S lol

Rsport182Cup'd

*high five* pmsl ;)

Wait till she spots this tomorrow lol

PMSL, better than our hiaces at work, they run out of fuel before they get anywhere near a ton :S lol

i seen her in meadowhall tonight did not know if it was b/f or brother so was on bestist behaviour, although i said after they wrote plated down sat we might be clamped together

lol remember driving my dads works old merc van years ago, no sincro mesh, double declutch everytime ;) the skills :D

loved being a white van man, there is summat about sitting up a little higher that gives you a sense of . . . . being a t**t!! lol everyone gives way ;)

jamie

btw gaz might have to get soem of your photos off you :) high res :)

oh and al where are mine from the 1st meet that you promsied :(:(

lol

jamie

al

ST on the way...

I know matey, got some CD's to burn for you, danny, guy and russ :)

Rsport182Cup'd
Either Dave or Seb...........errr I mean Andi or Adam :eek: lol

Dunno but who the hell is still on 56K????? - lol

Woooaaaa Watch out Noah is sailing on the Don.

FPMSL!!!

*goes to get camera*

two days to get pix up then al:rasp:

but credit where credit is due, sure will get loads of pictures, make sure you get some of the asses - dont care who's so long as they r nice ones;)

al

ST on the way...
Oh btw.....video is coming along nicely, should be up tomorrow :)

*edit* I'm off to bed, totally knckered lol zzzzzzzzzzzz

Megane Mk4
it just shows who has the best meets in the country does it not andy?
Ahem .. 'Andy' ?? :S :eek: lol
The members in yorkshire do try very well and tbh, credit should be where it's due... RESPECT to Sarah for organising! :star: :star: :star:

Ahh, that would be moi as we have more than 500 images in here now :eek: lol

;)

fook me lol

jamie
Well.. me and al on our own have placed nearly 300 of them, that not includes the rest :D ... You want to go count them all? ;) lol