ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

southend clio

clio extreme 08
hello all, brand new to the site. just purchased a new clio and am looking to improve with new wheels...rear spoiler...etc etc. anyone selling or with any info would be much appreciated.
cheers all
R&R

clio extreme 08
Christ what a friendly bunch you lot are, cheers for all the welcomes. a hockley head on here, quality. and lakeside, its a local affair, haha!

does anyone know the cheapest way of purchasing a spoiler for the new clio, just picked up my 08 plate yesterday so looking for wheels and a spoiler. much appreciated if anyone can help with any info.
R&R
southend G.

E30 318iS x2
Welcome dude!

What spec is your clio atm regarding wheels etc?

I have the 'classic' rear spoiler on mine, managed to blag it as they hadn't fitted the fogs lights included in the spec. IMO avoid coil overs, great for track shite for road.

clio extreme 08
I have the 'classic' rear spoiler on mine, managed to blag it as they hadn't fitted the fogs lights included in the spec. IMO avoid coil overs, great for track s**te for road.[/quote]
whats a coil cover? just want a small rear spoiler, nothing too over the top, it just gives it a nice edge. and as for wheels, basic steel trims, renault offered me there own alloys but they were s**t and they wanted £600 for the set, so im gonna get them myself, more of a choice and cheaper!!

clio extreme 08
can anyone tell me the best place to purchase alloys from. got a couple of sets in mind but not too sure how they look on the mark3 clio??

Renaultsport Clio 182 ff
locally .... Rochford tires

ummm, bought 4 alloys there for my brand new zetec fiesta, and went back 5 times, as they could not get the balancing right, steering wobble at 70mph, give up in the end, and went somewhere who could sort it....

clio extreme 08
any shoebury clios on here??
ive seen a smart clio sport in silver, how i want mine, driving about near me. on here at all??
is there any local meets that anyone knows of?

R&R
southend G

Dooby

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
any shoebury clios on here??
ive seen a smart clio sport in silver, how i want mine, driving about near me. on here at all??
is there any local meets that anyone knows of?

R&R
southend G

We could organise one .... ? Maybe meet down the seafront on a sunday evenening..