ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

southend sea front saturday 30th june 8pm

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I'll probably be up for this, it's been ages since I last went to a Southend meet, infact my last meets was the Grasshopper and the Xmas meet in the halfway house!

Megane GT
Midnight?! Thats pretty late! Yeah there usually is a few people down, especially as its a saturday. Alot of them may go up to Lakeside though, it was pretty busy last weekend even though it was raining.

Megane GT
I spoke to one of my mates today whos quite involved with all the meets. He said that its going to be busy down southend but then everyone will be going up to lakeside later on. You could always meet us at lakeside if not?...it is closer for you after all!

Megane GT
Ok cool, Il have to take my laptop down with me! lol. erm by the roundabouts, near the big tesco.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
the weather forecast looks good from 3pm onwards:approve: if anyone is going from essex/chelmsford etc we are meeting at boreham services at 6pm to leave at 6.30pm, otherwise cu at 8pm on the front:race:

Megane GT
Its nice and sunny here atm, with a slight overcast. winds gusting up to 20mph :p
But yes Bentley, it is just up by west thurrock bit.
James, lakeside is very hit and miss. sometime its good and sometimes its not, depends if the popo are on it.
I'm getting down there about 8. Ian do you want to drop me a text when you get down and I'll let you know where I am?

182 BG FF
Id love to come along to this but my exhaust is guna guna drop of from where it is so rusty lol (common fault) maybe next time :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
nice to see everyone hope we have as much fun next sunday:bump:

Enjoyed my first time down there, some nice cars! Even if I didn't find you all until we were all driving home!
It was fun convoying back though!

I did drive past you parked up but was too shy to come over, as I wasn't sure you'd realise who I was :eek:

Megane GT
Heya, nice to see everyone again! I had to shoot early to go up to Lakeside so I didnt get to meet some of you, but I was in a black scooby anyway so I doubt anyone wouldve known it was me! Hope to see some of you next sunday! :) x