ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend.

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

Chavy boy

Ill be up for a high beech meet to !!

Who was the guy I was speaking to with the very mint Williams. He was following me on the convoy from the pub. Sorry cant remeber your name. You was talking to me and dave and telling me you had problems keeping up with me !!
Let me know who you are !!

Squirt

I have only met you once and I must admit I didnt see you there !! I did have a quick scout around but couldnt find you !!

As for anyone else who felt left out !! You should have found me and Tony !! We will speak to anyone !! Were not fussy who we speak to !! But I do know what you mean about feeling left out !! On my first two meets I felt left out !!
But now most people know me or the constantly changing car and will talk about most things.

Like Nick said its always worth getting into a convoy on the way down as well !! Mind you I tend to fook up my convoys !! Sorry Gazza and Chavyboy

Leigh
About talkin to anyone mate, maybe we should start being a bit more selective. Cant be too carefull these days.

I am a high beach boy too!
Have to make it befor the footy season starts coz ill be off playing again.
Ivan, you want Squirts too?

I am a high beach boy too!
Have to make it befor the footy season starts coz ill be off playing again.
Ivan, you want Squirts too?

ChavyBoy

ild b up for high beech, i couldnt make it to southend so i would like to meet some of you lot cos me a new to this stuff even though me an old git of 25.

tubs.

ps. is the owner of the silver mk2 172 on here that i always see in waltham abbey?

ChavyBoy

ild b up for high beech, i couldnt make it to southend so i would like to meet some of you lot cos me a new to this stuff even though me an old git of 25.

tubs.

ps. is the owner of the silver mk2 172 on here that i always see in waltham abbey?

ChavyBoy

tubs.

ChavyBoy

tubs.

ChavyBoy

tubs.

Williams 2, STi N12

Guys, let me know where this high beach thing is and Ill be there!

Then you can come and see me at a real beach!

Ivan - do you do any work? You are on here all day long!!

Who was the guy I was speaking to with the very mint Williams. He was following me on the convoy from the pub. Sorry cant remeber your name. You was talking to me and dave and telling me you had problems keeping up with me !!
Let me know who you are !!

Posted by Leigh...

It was me mate, Bill and yes I did have trouble keeping up with you up the straights, hell, I hit my limiter twice

That is one rapid Williams you have there.

Bill

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Andy,

I do all my support from the desk m8. That is the beauty of a remote desktop package. I only have to get of my ar5e to do the hardware calls.

ok sorry bout multiple posts me was being fik again

u wouldnt guess that i use this poxy computer to make a living!

tubs

Chavvy, Leigh means the Willy that was following directly behind him...I think Anders was the one following me.

Got to add, this is very twilight zonesque with the date stamps being wrong...I am answering before you have even thought of the question

Bill.

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Ahh yer cause Leigh didnt turn up at the Halfway house

Anyway the board

Dave (Outka5t) broke it not me I wasnt around gov.

Williams 2, STi N12

Yeah, I dont know who I was following but I remember the driver hanging out the window and wanting a photo of our willys together, Oh err.

Where the hell is this High Beach then?? and when??

Ok then, the time is right when i post ??? (for those of you that are wondering what i am going on about, look at chavyboys post below about timestamps)

Williams 2, STi N12

I lived in Epping for 4 months a while back but canee remember High Beach.

When you planning on meeting?

Essex, so does that mean its near to Southend?
I live in West Sussex, I was at southend last Saturday(the only white valver!), and that was worth the drive.

Williams 2, STi N12

Rich,

You fancy meeting up and travelling together whenever this thing is happening?? I am in between Haywards Heath and Brighton..you the one in Horsham?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Nah not to sure. There only used to be a few of us who used to go.

WONGY
SQUIRT (Jaine)
PARANOIA
CHAVYBOY
TONYS

How many have we got interested now then ? It is a lovely area and there is a brilliant pub were we go but we all drink coke right ?

Wongy, There was just me and a mate.

Dark Blue Clio, With a Dark Sunstrip on the top... with "www.daz-uk.com" written on it in Silver.

Heh, its just like my mailserver here, it jumped forward a year... so until I synced it with a time server, all my mail was in the future. Very Odd.. Someone fix!

Daz.