ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southend.

TIME HAS BEEN FIXED, NEW POSTS WILL APPEAR DIRECTLY AFTER THIS ONE

Urgh, the time has been fixed... so my NEW post... is in the middle of everyone else.. Hopefully this post will make people notice where the new posts are being put..

Itll be back to normal, after 17:57pm which is when the last post, with the wrong time was.

Daz.

Anders - Yeah Id deffinatly want to meet up, saves me getting lost on the way there. Yeah I am from Horsham.

Is a date set for this meet yet?

Rich

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Leigh,

That was Anders with the other willy m8.

Will have to sort out a meet up High Beech then.

How many people wil be interested then apart from

WONGY
CHAVYBOY
LEIGH

?

Clio Williams 1, 182,197

RenWilL

Ah it was you then !!
Mmmmm like I said to you at the time I werent caning it either !! My brakes are a bit soft at the moment and was a bit worried about having another meeting with the bumper of the car in front. Which was a V6 me thinks.

I love ya car mate what a nice example of a tidy Williams.
I hope you dont mind me asking but what is your opinion of what I have done to the Willy ??
I.e the new bumper and lights and engine mods !! Do you think that I am wrong to play with a Classic hot hatch or do you think its acceptable ??
Please be honest coz Im interested in peoples opinions.
Whilst we are at it if anyone else has an opinion please post your views on here !!

Regards

Leigh

Leigh, its your car, make it look/handle/perform how you like. Just because you have a very good base to start with, doesnt mean its already perfect for YOU.

Daz.

Hi again Leigh,

Thanx for the kind comments about my willy2, makes the hard work polishing it worthwhile.
Okie my honest opinion;

The front quad head light conversion looks real nice, in fact so nice I was toying with the idea myself.
The front bumper assembly....on its own in my opinion looks a bit front heavy, if it were me I would go for skirts and a rear defuser/bumper assembly to bring it all into line, also with a bit of a drop in the height department.
The engine, mate, keep with what you are doing as you are doing something right. As I said before that is a rapid beastie you have there.

Now the purest part;
Personally I would keep my Williams as standard as possible but this is only because I think they are a thing of beauty in standard form and I would imagine worth more in this way as a prospective buyer would value a car that has not been tampered with and therefore (wrongly), not ragged. I am not saying I think it bad of you for doing what you have, horses for courses. You have the right to your opinion and if its what you like, then go ahead and do it mate. There is nothing wrong with expressing yourself in your car and enhancing the beauty how you see fit.

.....now wheres that turbocharging shop and the NO2 supplier, you aint gonna leave me next meet

Regards,

Bill

Right: High Beech is easy if we all met at the Marriot Hotel at junction 26 of M25 then do a little convoy up there.
Yes I am the owner of the silver 172 in Waltham Abbey & my name is Jaine & cars name is Squirt. Dont mind if we do a day or evening but Sunday used to be cool as we sat outside the pub & watched the boys going by. Let me know though as doing the moving thing at moment so need a bit of notice. (24 hours). Only live at the bottom of the beech. Be great to see the old crew & a few newbies.
Wonder who it was that flashed me this morning in the black 172 in the abbey???