ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Southwestfour 2011 - Pendulum/underworld/subfocus/wretch 32 etc...

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Well not really had much of my work on the forums of late, thought id share some of what is my big weekend of the year usually (5 events in a weekend).

Always exhausting but alot of fun, sadly the weather wasnt as good as previous years and the cherry picker was out of action from 2010 :(

Anyway enough waffle... the moments from both days on site

More of both days on the fan page - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ryan-Dinham-Photography/117772628249858

Day 1
IMG_4621.jpg

_YAN0886.jpg

_YAN0947.jpg

_YAN1086.jpg

_YAN1058.jpg

_YAN0868.jpg

_YAN6034.jpg

_YAN5824.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

_YAN1373.jpg

IMG_5194.jpg

IMG_5113.jpg

IMG_5225.jpg

IMG_5088.jpg

_YAN5869.jpg

_YAN5848.jpg

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
This.

Hoping to get some proper press work next year on the festival calendar. Fed up of doing stuff for free for 0 credit :/

No real point in the whole pass for most people non agency IMO, they don't have an outlet to sell and often just get in the way. I know the pain about people expecting things for free, the whole 'credit' me army is a joke, people think that a credit is a form of payment. Be strong stand up for yourself and don't let people walk all over you. If people genuinely do like your work they will pay for you to work for them. If they 'have no budget' they're either bullshitting or not going to be much use to you long term.