ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers and lowered a touch

clio 172 phase 2
qemusa8a.jpg

2eturuna.jpg

3uqydabe.jpg

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Nice, which spacer size and what offset do you have on the 2118s. I ask, as I'm going to buy a set of 2118s and want to space them slightly as that looks perfect :)

Do you get any rubbing issues?

clio 172 phase 2
There 16 mm longer bolt type spacers mate my offset is et38 . I do get rubbing on full lock had to trim the inner arches also . But it looks cool so butchering somthing is totally ok haha

That sits perfect. Hopefully be able to get mine sitting like that once my rear spacers arrive too. Just fitted a 172 kit and 25mm spacers on the front of my car and i found that it now looks high and before the kit the arch was just on top of the tyre, how much did you lower it down by? :approve:

Last edited:
  clio 172 phase 2
Quite a bit mate the arches where well above the tyres . The spacers didnt look right with the stance it was as it sat a bit high . Think its perfect now il get some
Good pics 2moro