ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

spacers !!!!! help me PLEASE :)

clio
i got a clio 1.2 05 plate lowered 60 mm on some normal lowering springs and i think it needs some spacers, i dont know what mm to go for though, im stuck between either 15 or 20 mm, or if any of you have done what i wanna do can suggest any better ? thing im thinking about is any scrubbing and also if i need the same mm on back and front, for example would i need 15mm on front and 20mm on the back or just 15 or 20 all the way round ? so could i have some help pleaseeee :) :) :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Got any pics? I run 15mm hubcentic spacers on mine on the front and they make a nice difference, certainly for looks anyway.

clio
the only pic of my car is my profile pic, i dno how to put pics on here plus im not a member, havnt you got any spacers on the back ?

172 berg, Fabia VRS
15s iirc, i would say 15 mm spacers would be a little tight with it lowered 60mm as i think the profile of the tyres are 55 not 45 like the sports 16 inch wheels, also the rs clios have slightly flared arches so theres more room to play with. I could be wrong though bud

172 berg, Fabia VRS
You could try 10 mm spacers but have a look around the forum as a few non sport owners may have had this same problem, like i said before 15 mm spacers may be ok im not sure but to me it seems it could be tight, another option would be to ask on the forum if anyone local has 15 mm spacers lying around or for sale and pop around to see if they will go on without problems! Chances are someone will help you out, after all thats what this websites about