ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spacers

AUDI A5 s-sline
Does anyone know how I can lock the front brakes while my wheel is off, so I can get a good nip on my spacers? :). Cheers :)

Lionel Richie
with a screwdriver through the vents on the disc?

"a good nip" (as nice as it sounds) is about as useful as a chocolate teapot, use a torque wrench othrwise you might kill yourself or someone

"Navy" N17 TWO
use a brush an wedge it against the drivers headrest and the brake :p sorted

:lolup: That just reminds me of this!

image.php?&aid=2302&mr-bean-and-the-mini.jpg

AUDI A5 s-sline
Haha, I'll grab a torque wrench from work then, what setting you reckon it should be done on? :).

yeah makes sense, so did they come in the original packaging, is there a booklet/instructions? do you know what make they are?

AUDI A5 s-sline
Nope they didn't come in original packaging, but they are delta mics 25mm, any ideas? :)
I appreciate they help guys! :).
Cheers :)

a low one
im guessing you want it FT to stop the spacer wobbling or falling off tbh someone would have to confirm that though, only my idea on it!

AUDI A5 s-sline
right, used my torque rench on them, was suprised on how much more they tightened compared to how much i originaly tightened them.
thanks for all the advice and help guys! :)