ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparco Bucket Seats

I have recently bought 2 Sparco Torino bucket seats and want to put them in my Clio.

After sending 2 emails to demon tweeks at the start of the week asking what frames I need I have not received a reply.
Today I called them told them the car make, model etc. and the guy said I need these frames (follow link) and that the original sliders will fit.

http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfo...ault/clio-98-05/sparco-tailored-seat-subframe

However when I type my car details myself It says I need Sparco sliders.
So my question is WTF do I need!!??

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Go to sport seats 4 you. There should be on there Sparco runners I believe you need them

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
You need sub frame as well? I belive got can get away with using the original Clio ones?

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Yea you no I'm looking at replacing mine soon Sparco R100s but daaaamn sub frame, runners and seats looking at 500-600 :/. I thought I could just use the old sub frame. Wonder if i can be sneaky? Cut the sub frame of lol? Or something xD

Yea you no I'm looking at replacing mine soon Sparco R100s but daaaamn sub frame, runners and seats looking at 500-600 :/. I thought I could just use the old sub frame. Wonder if i can be sneaky? Cut the sub frame of lol? Or something xD

It depends on how the seat is mounted mate.

If it's side mounted then you'd need side mounts and a subframe obviously. With the option of sliders if you wanted them.

If it's base mounted. Like my current seats are. Then you can bolt them straight to the subframes, like I do. Again with the option of sliders in between them if you wanted.

I don't think it would be possible using the standard subframes. Unless you were extremely handy with fabrication, and had a lot of time to play around with it..

Last edited:
The seat would sit mega high as the height adjustment in the standard subframe sits up in the seat, so if you put it directly on top then your head would probably be on the ceiling.