ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sparco r100. What subframes do I need?

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
The Sparco subframes are REALLY high up. I'd get either the OMP ones (cheapest to get new) or Cobra X-Low (lowest you can get) if you can. It won't be that difficult to make them fit. I've got Sparco seats with OMP frames.

As for runners universal ones will do the job just fine. Usually around £40 for a pair on ebay, not £60 each like the 'Sparco' ones from Tweeks.

Archtects

ClioSport Club Member
  Z34 370z Nismo
Hi Chris or anyone else, have you fitted these? id like to know what it was like fitting them with the OMP frames and runners and also what it was like with the airbag light plather lol
Cheers mate

I've not fitted them yet but I'll be getting omp subframes and sparco runners I think as that's what I've seen someone else using. Or I might just use some cheaper runners. The airbag light is turned off by using resistors. There's a thread on here showing exactly how to fit the resistors :) a garage turned my light off for me so I haven't bothered fitting resistors

BMW 330ci, Clio 182
I've not fitted them yet but I'll be getting omp subframes and sparco runners I think as that's what I've seen someone else using. Or I might just use some cheaper runners. The airbag light is turned off by using resistors. There's a thread on here showing exactly how to fit the resistors :) a garage turned my light off for me so I haven't bothered fitting resistors

Did you end up sorting the subframes etc? Tempted to get a pair of these seats, but I thought I'd find out how you got on first!

I've taken apart the old cup cloth seats and I'm going to use the bases on them after a bit of modification. I planned on doing it this week but had a few problems this week so haven't had time. I'll let you know when they're fitted :) should be soon :)