ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark Plug Change, mine seems different :S

Punto Evo Abarth
Hi there, i want to charge the plugs in my 03 1.6 dynamique, however i cant see for the life of me how to do it! I've taken the top plastic cover off but i cant find out how to get the next bit off, it looks like it has a 10mm nut on each one that bolts it down, do i need to remove these? i cant get the actual ht lead (tiny wire) off of it though to get to the nut and i didnt know how get it off.

Now ive heard things on here about gaskets and stuff, do i need to worry about that? will i need to replace gaskets? :S I've found a pic of a similar engine to mine so u can see what i mean, Thanks loads for your help.

2121966260_de5c86200c.jpg

Megane dci 130
Take all the coils out, there is a 10mm bolt holding them down. To release the connector, press the end in and pull it off.

The spark plugs are under the coils.