ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spark Plugs

Skoda Fabia vRS

jus a quick survey really an a question

1. what plugs are you all using ?
2. which ones have you tried ?
3. which were/are the best ?

also......does anyone know which type of NGK the clio cup uses

dont bother....wont do anything the ones you have dont currently do....

it just makes a spark!!!!

FRST and 106 GTi

eheh.. I agree with benR.

Now, my doubt is in wire set. I measure the electric resistence in a splitfire wire and they were +- 560 ohms. The ones that I have in my Clio are +- 2500 ohms. wow huge diference...

Now, is it worth it? hum... I have my doubts.

FRST and 106 GTi

BenR,
I really need to replace my spark plug wire set. I was looking magnecor or splitfire... is there anyone else in "performance" wire set?

Does it really gives any kind of gain compared to the original ones? Spending some bucks on this one maybee not worthit

Im lost... I just know that I need to replace them. damn

well, if you have to replace them, magnecor is about the only people who are well priced, splitfire are well overpriced!

there are some great ones bt multi*six but there like 200 quid!!! not worth it!!

i use magnecor 10mm items on my fiesta cause i run nitrous.

FRST and 106 GTi

I can buy splitfire here, magnecor I have to order from uk. Because of this Splitfire comes cheaper...
My question... is it really worth the extra cash instead of using just regular wire set?

Ok nitrous... theres something I only saw twice in here...

FRST and 106 GTi

ok ok
Now I use Bosch Super 4.

Ive tried: NGK R, NGK platinum, Bosch, Champion, hum... thats all I guess.
Saw using: golden, splitfire, brisk.

All of them work just fine until they start to become wasted.