ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Spax RSX Coilovers

C3 Picasso Beast
I'd recommend them :)

I've got the cheaper set without all the adjustable stuff and compared to my standard shocks with Sportlines setup I had before these are amazing. Although I can't really say I've gave them a hard hammering they handle brilliantly and take s**t bumpy roads really. Also can't complain about how they've made the car look....

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
I'd recommend them :)

I've got the cheaper set without all the adjustable stuff and compared to my standard shocks with Sportlines setup I had before these are amazing. Although I can't really say I've gave them a hard hammering they handle brilliantly and take s**t bumpy roads really. Also can't complain about how they've made the car look....

you still have loads of adjustable stuff, you just have the springs and platforms with separate shocks at the rear ;)