ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speaker adapters

where do i get the speaker adapters from? someones said before but i can not remember. ripspeed can not get them cos autoleads does not do em.

I heard autoleads did em.

Try Halfords or Motorworld, either that or just snip the plugs off and connect em up with speade connectors.

thats where i went - ripspeed is in halfords but he looked in the book and said it was not listed? The cable would not reach if i did that and it would be a bodged up job so i prefer the adaptors.

well motorworld have the thickest staff in the entire planet, well at my branch anyway. Went into charlie browns (are they motorworld too?) and had nothing but said they would try and order on monday...motormania - clueless and RAM said they soldier some wire directly onto the plug...very f**king helpfull. Anywhere on the internet that i can get these from cos the guys in the shops are complete muppets.

Goto any independant car audio place, I just went into one in Leamington Spa and they had the right ones there and then mate, nothing special.

RAM was an independant but did not have anything. Non of the shops seem to stock anything renault at all. Id make the thing myself if i had a soldiering iron! only eurocar left! how annoying.