ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speaker wire from the passenger footwell?

Hi,

Im wiring my 6x9s at the moment, got the wiring on the drivers side at the mo, but now i have the Vibe Flatwire in place it seems its too short :(

Anyway.. I was going to switch the wiring to the passenger side of the car, as i cant see how im going to lift up the carpet etc without stripping the car to pieces. But on the passenger side it seems a lot easier to get the wire from the side of the car.. through the carpet, and then maybe up the head unit bit?

Is there accest to the head unit wiring (back of my stereo) on the passanger side basically?

Cheers.

I know where all the wiring is, and that.. but i wanted to see if anyone knows for sure there is access from the passanger side (under footwell) up to the back of the head unit.

If no one knows i will have to take the head unit out, but i cant find the removal keys at the moment.

cheers

Wip the dash off and its easy to see, you can run it down either side of the car and up eaither side into the HU through the dash, just get your hands up there once the dash is off and you can see eaisly! Look of www.fubar.com i think its that for a dash removal guide.