ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

speakers on my clio.

Audi TT roadster
i've had this problem with all of my previous renaults, clio and megane, and now i have it on my new 182. when playing anything with even the slightest bass on it they buzz like a b*****d, b******s being renowned for there buzzing capabilities! i have the bass turned down to 0 on the stereo settings and also the treb too. so its not as if im putting too much thru the speakers and therefore havent blown them. anyone know of a good set of speakers that fit the standard fittings, i dont like to mod the inside of my cars too much cos i like t he way they look now. Also i will be fitting a new HU and an amp for better quality of sound. Any help as to what are good HU's amps and speakers would be greatly appreciated

Cheers in advance.

Neil

I get that buzz/distort noise on low volumes

someone mentioned it is related to the speed function which turns the volume up/down when driving at different speeds.

I however quick fixed it by turning LOUD off...but I havent tested to see if that defo fixes it as my buzz happens one day on low...but not the next!!